Indira Gandhi national Open University conducts examination for the candidates before admitting them into the university. The exams will take place on the December of every year. The examination for 2019 will be held on December 2019 and the application form for the same was released online on September 5 ,2019. The application portal will be open for only a month until October 5, 2019.
|Starting date to apply online||September 5, 2019.|
|Last date to apply online||October 5, 2019.|
Steps to Apply Online:
To apply online the candidates has to follow the following steps
- The candidates should visit the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University, ignou.ac.in .
- The list of all the courses will be stated and the candidates have to select which course they are willing to pursue.
- The candidates have to fill in all the marks and percentage they have scored in their higher secondary.
- The examination will be conducted in many different centers and the candidates are supposed to choose the center which is close to them.
- After successful submission of the application form the candidates will receive their own unique registration number and they will also receive an acknowledgment slip which will contain the details regarding the examination center, the subject codes of the subject and the date and time of the examination.
After all these steps the next process is the receiving of the hall ticket which will be given 10 days before the examination.