The Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, IGIMS Patna has welcomed applications for the Assistant Professor posts. The qualified candidates can apply for the posts only through the offline mode on or before 07 November 2019 being the last date.
The end date for submission of filled in application is 07 November 2019 as mentioned above, and there is a total of 05 Posts available for Assistant Professor.
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Last date to fill the application form||7th November 2019|
|Date of the Exam||To be announced soon|
Assistant Professor (CTVS):
- The candidate should hold a medical qualification included in Schedule I & II or part II in the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (candidates possessing the qualifications included in Part-2 of the third Scheduled should also fulfil the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act).
- He or she must complete postgraduate qualification, i.e. M.D./M.S.
- Also, hold two years or Three years or Five years or Six years sanctioned the course after MBBS) or recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- And one-year teaching and/or research experience in a known Institution in the subject of specialization after obtaining the Degree of M.Ch. in CTVS, i.e. 2 years or 5 years recognized course after MBBS or a qualification acknowledged equivalent thereto.
Assistant Professor (Nuclear Medicine):
- The candidate should hold a medical qualification comprised in Schedule I & II or part II in the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act of 1956
- He or she must be a postgraduate qualification, i.e. M.D. in Nuclear Medicine or a qualification acknowledged equivalent thereto.
- He or she must hold Three years of teaching and research experience in a distinguished Institution in the subject of specialization after acquiring the qualifying degree of MD in Nuclear Medicine, or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
For other related post candidates shall check the official notification on http://www.igims.org/. For more information regarding the same stay tuned through our page.