The Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared the admit card for prelims examination for selection in RRB (Regional Rural Bank) Scale I and office assistant posts. The IBPS RRB prelims 2017 examination is scheduled to take place between September 9 to 24 at different examination centres across the country. Candidates need to download the admit card and take a print out of the same. However, till now, admit cards of only Group A- Officers (Scale I) and Office assistants has been uploaded on the website.
How to Download IBPS RRB prelims 2017 admit card
- Candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS.
- On the left hand side of the website under the tab ‘CWE RRB’ candidates will get an active link for downloading the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I 2017 admit card.
- Candidates can click on the active link of IBPS RRB admit card at the home page as well.
- Upon visiting the page, candidates need to provide their personal details such as registration/roll number and date of birth.
- Upon submission of the details, candidates will get their admit card which they should download.
- Candidates must take print out of their admit cards as it would be needed to be allowed inside the examination centre.
IBPS has announced 15,000 posts of RRB Scale I, II, III and office assistant posts in the associated banks across the country. Candidates selected in the prelims examination would have to further take up the IBPS RRB Mains exam followed by personal interview round for final selection.