Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the result for RRB CWE mains examination for office assistant posts today on March 10, 2017. Candidates can check their IBPS RRB CWE V mains examination result by logging on to the official website. Due to the heavy traffic, candidates might find it difficult to download their result from the website.
How to Download your IBPS RRB Mains 2016 Result?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS
- Upon visiting the website candidates would need to click on the link ‘Click here to view your result for CWE RRB V’
- Upon clicking it, candidates will be directed to a page where they would have to click the link stating ‘Click here to view your result of Main examination for Office Assistants’
- After clicking the link, the candidates will be directed to a page where they would have to fill up their registration number and password/date of birth
- On submission, candidates will get their result which they need to take print out for future reference.
A list of candidates provisionally allotted for IBPS RRB Office Assistant posts will be uploaded on the website on or before April 14, 2017. The list will be created state wise in the order of registration number of the candidates.
The Mains examination of IBPS RRB took place on December 18 and since then the candidates were waiting for the results to be out anxiously. IBPS will recruit 8824 Office Assistants through the IBPS RRB V Mains examination. There will be no interview after the Mains results are out and based on this merit list provisional allotment will be made for candidates.