The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced that it will be releasing soon, the admit card for the Probationary Officer (PO) exam in 2019. While the application process for IBPS PO started and ended in August, the exam will be held October.
IBPS made the announcement of the tentative time of the release of the admit card, which is October 2019, through an official notification. Candidates can check the official notification on IBPS’s website ibps.in
Once the admit card is released, it will be accessible through the official website only. Candidates can refer to the following steps for accessing their admit card after it has been officially released –
- STEP 1 – Visit the official website of IBPS, which is ibps.in It is the only source for downloading the admit card for IBPS PO exam.
- STEP 2 – The relevant link will be flashing on the homepage itself. Candidates need to click on the link.
- STEP 3 – You will be required to enter some personal details. Fill in the details and press submit.
- STEP 4 – The admit card will open up on the screen of your computer. Download and save your admit card carefully.
- STEP 5 – Take a printout of your admit card and keep it as a hard copy.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for IBPO PO 2019 Admit Card
Applicants must keep a close check on the official website with the exam coming up very soon.
This IBPS exam, to be held in October, is the first of three rounds that candidates will have to clear for getting finally recruited as a PO. This exam is the Prelims for IBPS PO, which will be followed by the IBPS PO Mains.
Only those who qualify the Prelims will be allowed to appear for the Mains. Candidates who are successful in both these rounds will then appear for a Common Interview, based on which, the final selection will be made.
The dates of the Prelims are as follows –
- 12th October 2019
- 13th October 2019
- 19th October 2019
- 20th October 2019
The Prelims for IBPS PO will be a computer-based test; that is, it will be conducted in an online mode. It will comprise of 100 questions spanning across subjects like English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability etc. The candidates will be allotted 60 minutes to finish the paper.
Once recruited, some of the common areas of work of an IBPS PO will be accounting, marketing, billing, account preparation, posting, handling customer related issues etc. With the exams knocking at the door, candidates must dive into the preparations for the best results