IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel) selection was organized exam of IBPS PO mains on 18th November 2018. The candidates who have appeared for PO mains exam can check the results in the official website. The mains exam results were released on December 2, 2018, and the result was available for candidates on the official website from December 17 to December 24, 2018. The candidates who have passed the IBPS PO mains exam must appear to the personal interview on the next level.
The exam was conducted for recruitment of 4252 probationary officers across nationalized banks.
The IBPS PO results can be checked through the following steps:
- Visit the official website ibps.in
- At the home page link for IBPS PO Mains result, 2018 will be available.
- Click on the link and it will redirect to the result page.
- Enter the registration number and the date of birth in given spaces.
- Press the enter button and the result will appear on the screen.
- Take the printout of the results of IBPS PO mains 2018 result for future use.
The candidates who have qualified the IBPS PO mains exam 2018 will be called for personal interview. The interview will be in January/February 2019.
It is mandatory for the candidates to secure minimum qualifying marks in each section of IBPS PO mains exam apart from clearing the minimum cut off for the overall exam to be shortlisted for the IBPS PO interview.
The interview round for IBPS PO 2018 is the final step of the selection procedure. The minimum marks required for the interview is 40% for general and 35% for reserved class candidates. The interview round will be organized by the participating organizations and the nodal bank of each state.
The call letters for the interview would give the candidates the details about the centre, time, and date for the interview. The call letters are available from the official website also.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for IBPS PO 2018 MAINS & INTERVIEW | Notification, Admit Card and Result
The documents required during the interview are as follows:
The candidates are required to carry certain documents at the time of IBPS PO interview. All the candidates have to carry the documents in original and self-attested photocopies. The candidates who fail to carry the documents during the interview can be lead to debarment.
- Hardcopy of valid interview call letter.
- Proof of date of birth (certificate of birth given by the competent municipal authorities or SSLC certificate or certificate of DOB)
- Printout of system generated online application form.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar card, driving license, voter ID etc)
- Mark sheets and certificates of graduation or equivalent qualification (candidates are required to submit proper documents acquired from board/university indicated that the result is declared on or before August 13, 2018.
- Caste certificates for SC/ST/OBC category candidates issued by competent authority as designated by Government of India.
- Disability certificate is given by the district medical board in case of PWD candidates.
- Ex-servicemen are compulsory to produce a copy of the service or discharge book as well as pension payment order and documentary proof of rank earlier/ currently held at the time of interview.
- Certificate of knowledge or experience.
- Those serving in government/quasigovernment/public sector undertakings must procure a NOC from their current employer and submitted at the time of interview.
- Citizens/subjects of other countries except in India/PIO’s are required to submit a certificate of eligibility issued by the government of India.
The candidates who fail to carry the above-mentioned documents as per the applicability will lead to cancellation of candidature for shortlisted candidates.