The institute of banking personnel selection has started to give out the application forms for the post of Probationary Officer and management trainee. The candidates can get placed in banks across many banks such as Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Cooperation Bank, Oriented Bank of Commerce, Indian Bank, Canara Bank and various other banks all over the country.
The candidates who are willing to appear for the IBPS exams are supposed to register for the Common Recruitment Process only then they will be eligible to appear for the examination. The official website for IBPS is https://www.ibps.in/ .
There are several processes which the candidate needs to follow for him to take up the exanimation and the day on which each process takes place are mentioned below.
- August 7 – Starting date of online application
- August 28 – Ending date of receiving of application
- September 2019 – Downloading Admit card for PO preliminary Exams
- October 12, 13, 19, 20 – Online preliminary exam
- October/November 2019 – Result of Preliminary Exam
- November 2019 – Download admit card for the main exam
- November 30 – online IBPS main exam
- December 2019 – Result of Online IBPS Main exam
- January 2020 – Call letter for IBPS PO Interview
- February 2020 – Conduct of interview for IBPS PO
The eligibility that the candidate will require to go through these processes is a degree in any of the discipline from a recognized college or university. The candidate who is willing to apply should be between the age of 20 to 30.
The candidate will be selected by the process of exams and interviews. Firstly, the preliminary exams will be conducted, and the candidates who clear that will be qualified to attend the main exam. Following that will be the interview. Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.