Every year, IBPS conducts the exam for the clerical cadre in multiple banks all over the country. All public sector banks use this exam as a base to fill the vacancies for the clerical post. The exam is conducted on two- levels preliminary exam and mains exam. The candidates qualifying in both the exams will be selected for the posts.
IBPS conducted the clerks preliminary 2018 on December 8, 9, 15, and 16. The test was conducted in four slots. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has finally announced the results of IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018 exam, so appeared candidates can check their prelims result on the official website.
The candidates who clear the prelims will be eligible to appear for the mains examination. It is going to be held on January 20, 2019.
The candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018 results with the help of the following steps.
• Visit the official website www.ibps.in
• Click on the result link on the screen.
• Enter the details required. I.e. registration number and password.
• Click the submit button.
• Results will be displayed on the screen
• Download the results and take a printout of the same for future use.
The IBPS Clerk score-card includes the following details:
• Name of the candidate.
• Roll number of the candidate.
• Registration number.
• Date of the preliminary exam.
• Category of the candidate.
• The State applied for by the candidate.
• The Maximum score in each section.
• Cut off score of each section.
• The Obtained score of each section
• Total score of the candidate
• Overall and sectional cut off score according to the candidate’s category.
The cut-off depends on the following factors:
• The gross number of candidates appearing for the IBPS clerk 2018 exam.
• Total Vacancies
• The Difficulty of the exam
There are also two different types of IBPS clerk cut-off marks, namely sectional cut off and overall cut-off. The overall cut off for IBPS clerk is different for different states.
The score taken by the candidate in prelims will not be considered for the final merit listing. It is conducted only for short listing the candidates for the mains exam. The candidates have to clear both the sectional and overall cut off for appearing for the mains exam.
After the mains exam, the candidates have to go through the language proficiency test. The candidates have to fulfill the criteria fixed by the participating organizations for the allotment. The organizations will verify the language proficiency of the candidates just to check whether the candidate can read, write and speak well the concerned local language or not.
The candidates may be asked to write down a passage or may be asked a few questions in the local language. The participating organizations may also cancel the candidature of the candidates who fail to qualify the language proficiency test.
For latest updates on topic – IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018 result, Visit PaGaLGuY (India’s Largest Education Network) – /discussions/ibps-clerk-2017-2018-4515414959718400