Official notification had been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for recruitment across 12075 vacancies recently. Now, the institute has started the registration process for IBPS Clerk 2019 through its official website today onwards, i.e. 17th September 2019. As per the official notice published by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, the last date for completion of the online registration is 9th October 2019.
The interested candidates must visit the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, i.e. www.ibps.in and complete the registration process online, before the last date. Any applications submitted or completed after 9th October 2019 will not be accepted. The available 12075 vacancies under IBPS Clerk 2019 are spread across 17 participating organisations, enrolled under Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, for clerical positions.
Eligibility Criteria : IBPS Clerk 2019
Candidates who are interested in applying for vacancies under IBPS Clerk 2019, have to meet the following eligibility criteria specified by the IBPS: –
- Age: – The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 20 years, i.e. should not have been born later than 1st September 1999. The maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 28 years, i.e. should not be born before 2nd September 1991. Both dates are inclusive.
- Computer literacy: – Candidates must have an operating and working knowledge of computer systems. In order to prove the knowledge in computers, candidates should either have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Operations/Language or must have studied information technology and computer science as a subject in school or college.
- Language Proficiency: – Candidates must know how to read/write and speak the official language of the state or the union territory the vacancy relates to for which the candidate is applying.
- Education Qualification: – Candidates who are looking to apply for the available vacancies under IBPS Clerk 2019 recruitment, must be at least graduate in any given discipline from a University that has been recognized by the Government of India. Any other qualification deemed to be equivalent by the Government is also acceptable. It is pertinent to mention that the candidate must have the marksheets and degrees to support the educational details that he/she enters while filling the registration form online.
How to Apply : IBPS Clerk 2019
Interested candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to register online for the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam: –
- Log-on to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, i.e. ibps.in and click on the link “CRP Clerks-IX.”
- This will open a new page where the candidates must enter the basic information as required. Subsequently, a temporary registration number and password will be generated, which must be noted carefully.
- Now, candidates must upload the scanned copies of the documents as mentioned on the screen.
- Before submitting the form, candidates must recheck the information entered as it can not be changed after submission.
- Make the payment for registration fees through acceptable online mode only. After successful payment, e-receipt will be generated. Candidates must save this receipt for future reference.