The notification for IBPS Clerk 2020 is expected to be released the coming week by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Candidates can check the information once it is published from the official website, www.ibps.in .
The tentative date of release of the notification is the second week of September. The announcement can be downloaded once it is released on the official website.
Last year, the notification was out of 14th September 2018, and the exam was conducted on 8th December 2019. This year the date is not yet out. As per the official calendar, the IBPS Clerk 2019 prelims will be on 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th December 2019. The main exam will be on 19th January 2020. The confirmation is yet to be done by the IBPS board.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk 2020:
- Candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a government recognised University.
- The age of the applicant must not be less than 20 years and more than 28 years of age.
IBPS Clerk 2020 selection process:
- The exam will be in two phases, prelims and mains.
- The result of the final exams will be given weightage.
- Prelims paper will have 100 questions of 1 mark each.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
- The question paper will have items from the English language, numerical ability, and reasoning ability.
The number of vacancies will be same as per the previous year. Candidates must keep an eye on the official website for more updates and information.