On 11th August 2019 Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the much-awaited result for Sub Inspector for the Food Supply department under Advt. 07 / 2015. The exam was conducted to fill 80 vacancies of Sub Inspector post. All such candidates who have answered the HSSC Sub Inspector exam 2019 can now check their results made available on the HSSC official website, www.hssc.gov.in .
The result is purely based on the candidates’ performance in the written examination which was held on 24 September 2017 and 01 October 2017 at various centers in the state.
The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for document verification round which is a part of the selection procedure. The document verification process will be held on 23rd August 2019 which will require the candidates to bring all their original documents, a set of self-attested copies of all documents, Id Proof and a copy of downloaded application form.
Candidates can follow the steps below to download their HSSC Sub Inspector for the Food Supply department result 2019.
- Log on to the official website http://www.hssc.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘Result Section’ highlighted on the website’s home page.
- Find and click on the PDF link provided under title- ‘Result of written examination and notice to candidates for scrutiny of documents for the post of Sub Inspector (Food & Supplies)’ under the ‘Result Section’.
- A pdf file of results will be displayed on the screen.
- Get a print out of your result file for future reference.