HSSC or the Haryana Staff Selection Commission is a busy constituted by the government of India in the state of Haryana. The body carries out recruitment for various Group ‘C’ services through conducting of examinations and interviews.
The Commission announces such vacancies from time to time on its official website where candidates can make their application and find all important details.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission had announced the vacancy in the position of Clerk earlier this year. According to its most recent announcement, HSSC will be releasing the answer key for the preliminary HSSC Clerk Recruitment examination 2019. The answer key will be released today itself, that is on 11th October 2019 (Friday).
With the release of the answer key, candidates will be able to tally their answers. They will also be provided with the opportunity of raising clarifications and objections.
All these facilities will be available on the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Candidates must keep a close check on the website and wait for the activation of the link.
|Release of Answer Key||11th October 2019|
|Window to raise objection||11th October 2019 to 15th October 2019|
|Access Link for Answer Key||adv52018.hryssc.in/StaticPages/|
A total of 4858 vacancies were announced by HSSC for the post of Clerk. The application process for this exam began in June 2019 and was ended on 30th July 2019. The written exam was held on the following dates –
- 21st September 2019 (Evening Session)
- 22nd September 2019 (Morning and Evening Session)
- 23rd September 2019 (Morning and Evening Session)
The answer key has been published on the official website and candidates awaiting their result can check it by following the given steps –
- STEP-1 : Visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission, which is http://hssc.gov.in/ Candidates can visit the website by directly clicking the given link.
- STEP-2 : On the homepage of the website, candidates will find the link which reads, “Inviting Objection for answer key (Advt. No. 05/2019)”.
- STEP-3 : Click on this link.
- STEP-4 : Once the link is activated, they will be able to check the answer key.
- STEP-5 : Candidates will also be able to raise objections for any question if they feel it is wrong.
These steps must be carefully understood by the candidates as objections raised by any other means will not be entertained by HSSC.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for HSSC Clerk Answer Key
The time period allotted for submitting the objection is between 11th October 2019 to 15th October 2019 (up to 5:00 pm). Objections raised after this time period will not be valid. In order to raise the objection, candidates need to specify the objection along with a few other things. These include –
- The name of the Post.
- Advertisement Number
- Category number
- Date of examination
- Morning or Evening Session
- Question booklet series
- Question number on which the objection is raised
The lack of these details will cause problems in the consideration of the objection. The results for the exam will be released after the determination of the final answer key. The cut off will be announced by HSSC on its official website.