Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC ) has officially released the admit card for HCS Group C Exam 2019. Candidates who applied for the HPSC Haryana Civil Service Group C posts can now download their admit card via the HPSC official website at http://hpsconline.in/. Further essential information regarding the examination and admit card are available on the website.
According to the official notification released by the HPSC on the official website, no separate admit cards will be sent to the candidates through posts. The admit cards will be available to download from 6 August 2019 evening. Any error on the commission’s part in the admit card can be rectified by the commission till 12 August 2019. The main exam for the HCS (Ex. Br.) and other allied services will be tentatively conducted from 16 August 2019 onwards.
|Admit card for HCS (Ex. Br.) and other allied services Main exam released on||6 August 2019|
|Last date to rectify errors in admit card||12 August 2019|
|Scheduled date for HCS examination||16 August 2019 onwards|
Mentioned below are the steps to download the admit card for the HSPC HCS (Ex. Br.) and other allied services examination:
- Candidates are required to visit the HSPC official website.
- Go to the ‘Download’ section present on the homepage.
- Click on the link to download admit card for the HCS (Ex. Br.) and other allied services 2019.
- You will be required to enter the requisite credentials like Registration number, Date of Births etc.
- Submit the details after verification.
- The admit card will be seen on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take a print-out of the admit card for future reference.
Candidates are also asked to download their admit cards on an A-4 size sheet so that the details and photographs can easily be seen and verified. Candidates who have small-sized admit cards with illegible photographs and signature will be kept from entering the examination centre.