How to select a B-school in India
Be very carefull while selecting a B-School. One should keep following in mind while taking Admission in any India B-School.
1) Approvals and Affiliations: B-School should be affiliated to any of the state or central Uinversity or Approved by AICTE. (Exceptions are there) or It should be a UGC Recognized Private university.
2) Campus Visit: – Before taking admission …. it is a must to visit college campus. Talk to the current students. have a look at the College Notice board, have a look at the college infrastructure specially class rooms, library, canteen, hostel etc.
3) Placement: – Ensure that college is offering final placement to at least 75% of the students and the average salary offered should be at least 75% of the Total Fee charged.
4) Add Ons: – Majority of Private or AICTE approved B-school offers additional certifications like SAP, six sigma, CFA, Paid Internships, MBA AIU approved. etc
5) Faculty profile: – B-schools should have faculties as per AICTE quidelines, should have faculties with industry experience. IIM, IIT, IMT, FMS etc passed out faculties is it self an added advantage.