The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited applications for the posts of Technician (Fitter). Interested candidates can apply through the website at https://hal-india.co.in/ till 28th August 2019. The HAL, a Navaratna Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) is a leading Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia.
|Starting date of application||31st July 2019|
|Closing date of application||28th August 2019|
Educational Qualification: Regular/Full-time ITI+NAC or ITI+NCTVT in Fitter Trade after 10th standard.
Age Limit: Upper age limit of general category is 38 years. For SC/ST category, the upper age limit is 43 years, and for OBC category it is 41 years.
Steps to apply
- Candidates can go to the direct link for registration at https://meta-secure.com/HAL-EnginePWD/Registration.
- After completing the registration and click on ‘Submit’.
- After completing the registration login with the registered number and password.
- Fill in the application details and upload a photo and signature.
- Take a print out of the online application for future reference.
Job and examination location
The job location is at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India), Medical & Health Unit, Bangalore – 560017. The eligible candidates will be considered for the Written Test with respect to their meeting notified criteria. The place of the written test centre is in Bangalore. The time and date of the written test would be intimidated to the shortlisted candidates by e-mail.
The candidates are required to have a valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which is to be provided in the application, so that intimation about the written test can be sent. There is going to be no negative marking in the written test. Final selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written test. Those candidates that qualify in the written test will be summoned for Document Verification in the Order of Merit.