HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) has released the notification and have invited applications from the interested candidates for the posts in Non-Executive cadre for Helicopter Division located in Bangalore. The jobs mentioned are to be filled under tenure or contract basis for four years. The contract will automatically come to an end on the completion of four years from the date of joining or may be extended at the discretion of the management.
The interested candidates must apply for the post through the official website www.hal.india.co.in. The last date to apply for the job is 27th August 2019.
- Technician (CNC Machinist) – 3.
- Ex-servicemen – (ST – 1 and OBC – 2).
- Technician painter – 1.
- Technician (Heat treat operator) – 1.
- Technician (CNC Machinist) – the candidate should have completed ITI and NAC machinist.
- Technician painter – the candidate should possess ITI and NAC painter.
- Technician (Heat treat operator) – the candidate should possess ITI and NAC heat, treat operator.
The age limit for unreserved category shall be 28 years as on 1st August 2019. The candidates who belong to SC/ST have an age relaxation and are admissible up to 5 years and for OBC (Non- creamy Layer) candidates, the age relaxation is permissible up to 3 years.
The application fee is Rs.200/- and is non-refundable. The candidates belonging to Sc/ST/PwD are exempted from paying the application fee. The application fee is exempted for the Ex-servicemen sponsored by Sainik boards, Directorate of Employment and training, DGR, IAF placement agency, etc.