As per the latest notification published by the Gujarat High Court, applications are being invited from interested candidates for the post of legal assistant. As per the notification, 20 vacancies are to be filled under the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 drive. It is an excellent opportunity for individuals who wish to make a career in Gujarat High Court.
Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies after going through the detailed eligibility criteria mentioned on the official website of the Gujarat High Court, i.e. https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/. The application process for the above-mentioned vacancies will commence from 21st October 2019 while the last date for submission of the applications is 8th November 2019.
|1||Publication of notification for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019||15th October 2019|
|2||Starting of the online application process for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019||21st October 2019|
|3||Ending of the online application process for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019||8th November 2019|
|4||Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 Exam||8th December 2019|
|5||Viva Voce Test for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019||January or February 2020|
The applications must be submitted in the prescribed format only. As no applications will be accepted after 8th November 2019, so the interested candidates must rush to complete their applications as soon as possible.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the above-mentioned vacancies must satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility criteria: –
- The minimum acceptable age for the post of the legal assistant is 18 years.
- The maximum acceptable age for the post of the legal assistant is 35 years.
- Age relaxation is offered to select candidates. For SC/ST candidates it is 5 years, For OBC candidates it is 3 years, For PwD it is 10 years, For SC/ST candidate with a disability it is 15 years, and for OBC candidates with disability, it is 13 years.
- Educational Qualifications
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree in law or equivalent qualification from a recognized university in India.
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of computers and software.
- Candidate must be fluent in the vernacular language, i.e. Gujarati
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019: Application Process
Candidates who wish to apply for the advertised vacancies must complete their online application process on the official website of Gujarat High Court, i.e. https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/. The online application portal will be activated on 21st October 2019 and closed on 8th November 2019. Candidates must complete their application within this period only.
Candidates also need to pay the application fee of Rs. 300 if they belong to general or OBC category. Candidates from other categories need not pay any application fee.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Candidates who wish to apply for the notified 20 vacancies for the post of legal assistant should note the following important dates related to Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 to avoid any last-minute confusion: