Guest speakers have become an important part of the educational experience for students. They expose students to real-world life experiences from the position of someone who has been there. One important benefit that is derived from having a guest speaker is the enhancement of the students’ educational experience.
Our Reputation and location bring some of the most inspirational and thought provoking leaders to the school. Students are challenged by speaker from industry, marketing, finance and media.
At ISB&M, we invite several highly accomplished executives for Guest Lectures .We focus primarily on MNCs and top Indian companies. This helps students learn about executive talent, career planning and several of them could serve a role model to our students. At ISB&M you aspire and learn to build a career similar to the world’s best MBA. Career building is a systematic and planned approach that must be learnt.
Few of the corporate leaders who visited our campus recently to deliver valuable insights are-
- Mr. V.K Bansal– Chairman- India, Investment Banking, Morgan Stanley
- Madhavi Lal-Managing Director & Head HR , Deutsche Bank
- Ajay Kukreja– Country HR Director, Honeywell India
- Anand Talwar– Chief HR Officer , ITC Infotech
- N.N.Rao– Vice President- HR, AgroTech Foods Ltd.
- Vijay Deshpande– Vice President & Head HR , JK Tyres & Industries Limited
- Lokesh Sikka – Vice President- HR,Onida
- Neena Kaul – Associate Director Sales ,Operation & Business Excellence, Goodyear India Ltd.
- Adarsh Mishra– Associate Director & CHRO, Panasonic
- Sandeep Tyagi– Director HR, Samsung Electronics
- Manmohan S. Kalsy– Executive Vice President –HR , UB Group
- Richa Dubey-Director- HR, Schneider India
- Adil Malia- Group President-HR , Essar Oil
- Aarti Kohli- Head HR, Bausch & Lomb
- Vijay Singh- CEO , Fox Star Studios
- Vijay Chandok- Executive Director , ICICI Bank
- Ernest Louis-MD & Chief People Officer , India Value Fund Advisors
- Sanjay Mathew- Senior Industry Director , Oracle
- Hemant Sethia – Vice President- HR, Credit Suisse
- Vasu Ramanujam- Sr. Director- BD , Entercoms
- Bodhisatwa Dasgupta- Senior Creative Director, J. Walter Thompson
- Ravendra Mishra- President HR , Garware Wall Ropes
- Mr Eric Tinch- Vice President Global Operations, Nuance Communications
- Divya Pathak- Director- Marketing , Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Sailesh Menezes – Director & Head-HR, Hewlett Packard
- Sanjeev Parkar- Executive Director , PwC
- Arun Sehgal- Vice President-HR, GSK Consumer Healthcare
“The key to successfully leadership today is influence, not authority. Leadership is
lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations,”
– Mr. V. K Bansal