Several state and central government organizations issue job notifications each day to fill posts of various grades in the organization. As like every week, this week to some established government organizations has published job notifications. Also, the state and central government organizations such as FCI, UPSC, DSSSB, UPSSSC and some others have issued notifications to fill up
- Fire Operators
- Assistant Research Officers, and other posts.
Candidates who are seeking for government jobs and still have not employed for these job vacancies require to check the posts to be recruited by the above-mentioned organizations, number of vacancies, eligibility, and other details.
- ECIL, Junior Technical Officer there are total vacancies of the 200 post and candidate need to apply for which before September 30, 2019
- Punjab and Sind Bank, Specialist Officer there are total vacancies 168 posts, and the candidate need to apply for which before October 10, 2019
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2020 and Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2020 candidate need to apply for which before October 15, 2019
- UPPCL, Assistant Engineer candidate need to apply for which before October 14, 2019
- UPSSSC Assistant Research Officer there are total vacancies 623 posts a candidate needs to apply for which before October 9, 2019
- DSSSB, Fire Operator there are total vacancies 706 there are total vacancies 623 posts candidate need to apply for which before November 6, 2019
For other related posts, candidates are advised to check the official notification, Moreover, the application process for some job posts will be online, and for some, it will be offline. In case of an offline mode of application, candidates should send the filled-up application form along with other needed documents to the given address before the last date.