The Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, abbreviated as GMCH is one of the best educational facilities in our country. It has been functional since 1991 and has provided outstanding medical services, has an excellent education system and is popular for its research.
The Government Medical College and Hospital also provides job opportunities from time to time, upon any vacancy in its administration. The vacancies are notified by it on its official website.
According to a recent notification issued by GMCH, Chandigarh, a total of 22 vacancies are available for recruitment. These vacancies are available for different posts. The posts and the number of vacancies for it are as follows –
- Associate Professor : 5 posts
- Assistant Professor : 12 posts
- Medical Superintendent : 1 post
- Deputy Medical Superintendent : 1 post
- Psychiatrist Specialist : 1 post
- Professor cum Principal : 1 post
- Professor cum Vice Principal : 1 post
|Commencement of Online Registrations||16th October 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registrations||18th November 2019|
|Link for Application Form||https://gmch.gov.in/|
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the given posts before the 8th of November, 2019. The application forms have been made available since 16th October 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for the post they want to apply for, from the notification released by GMCH.
In order to apply for the given posts, candidates are advised to follow given steps to avoid confusion –
- Step-1 : Log on to the official website of Government Medical College and Hospital, which is https://gmch.gov.in/ Applications cannot be made from any other links or websites.
- Step-2 : Under the Latest Vacancies box, click on the ‘Online Application Form’ option
- Step-3 : A number of links will open up with regard to the various post. Click on the link for the post you want to apply for.
- Step-4 : Fill in the details meticulously in order to avoid mistakes in the form.
- Step-5 : You will be required to upload a scanned photograph of yourself along with the signature. Candidates are advised to keep these documents ready before beginning the application process. The size of both the documents should be as prescribed in the notification.
- Step-6 : Submit the form after checking all the details thoroughly.
- Step-7 : Make the payment for the form. Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs 250/- whereas candidates from all other categories have to pay an amount of Rs 500/- They may also have to pay some bank charges.
It is mandatory for candidates to fill in every box in the application form. In case of any queries, they can also contact the personnel as stated in the notification. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply for the given posts before 4:00 pm on 18th November 2019.