Will be launching an All India NMAT Mock Exam soon. Exciting prizes for top 10 rank holders
Graduate Management Admission Council, governing body of the GMAT and NMAT by GMAC exam today announced the launch of the 4th edition of NMAT by GMAC™ Official Prep online practice exams for 2018. The specially designed official online practice exams will acquaint the candidates with the test structure and help them prepare better for the exam. The online practice exams follow same structure as the actual NMAT by GMAC exam.
The online practice exams are created with the same look & feel as the original NMAT by GMAC exam with past NMAT™ retired questions to ensure that the candidates understand the format of the test, length of the test, structure of the test, areas which are being tested across the 3 sections of the test.
NMAT by GMAC™ Official Prep online practice exams offer the following unique advantages to candidates:
· NMAT by GMAC Official Practice Exam 1 (Free)
- One practice exam of 120 questions with answer explanations absolutely free to familiarize with exam structure
- Two attempts allowed for free practice exam to practice more starting this year. However, the question set remains the same
· NMAT by GMAC Official Practice Exam 2 & 3 (Exam Pack)
- Buy the Exam Pack and get two more practice exams of 240 questions with 120 official never-before-seen questions from past NMAT™ exams with answer explanations and scaled score for Rs.599 plus applicable taxes only
- Two purchase attempts allowed for the Exam Pack for more practice and familiarization with exam structure. However, the question set remains the same
· NMAT by GMAC Official Practice Exam 5 (All India 2018 Mock Exam)
- A new All India Mock Exam introduced with 120 official never-before-seen questions from past NMAT™ exams with scaled score and exciting prizes for top 10 rank holders
- New landing page and smart user interface for simulative and enriched experience through online practice exams using past NMAT™ questions
- Advanced diagnostics to provide demographic based percentile (City, UG background & Work-ex)
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Vikram Shah, Director, Product Management, Graduate Management Admission Council said, “The 4th edition of NMAT by GMAC Official Prep is in sync with our commitment to enhance the test taking experience of the candidates and assist them to achieve the career of their dreams. In 2018, we are launching an All India NMAT mock exam to give a unique experience to the test takers. It also aims to provide relevant information to candidates to help them develop study plans and remove any fear related to the testing procedure.”
The NMAT by GMAC™ Official Prep is available on the NMAT by GMAC™ website.
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is accepted by the following institutes:
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad; Xavier University, Bhubaneswar; MISB Bocconi, Mumbai; ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations; Alliance University, Bangalore; BSE Institute Limited; Amity University, Delhi NCR; Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh; SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat; Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida; University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun; Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad; BML Munjal University, Delhi; VIT University, Vellore; ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai; Mody University, Rajasthan; GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam; Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad; Mody University, Rajasthan and Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR.
NMAT by GMAC
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam opens doors to the leading management programmes in India. Brought to you by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC®), the organization that owns the GMAT® exam, the NMAT by GMAC™ enables schools to recruit top talent with the comfort that the test measures the skills needed to succeed in their programmes. NMAT by GMAC™ has been at the forefront of measurement within high stakes testing and is used for securing admissions to some of the leading graduate business programmes in India.