General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Which zone of Indian railways has become the first zone to eliminate unmanned level crossings?
a. Eastern Railway
b. Central Railway
c. North Western Railway
d. West Central Railway
2. SAARC countries conference on Disaster Mitigation was called in?
b. New Delhi
3. To commemorate the golden jubilee of Indo-Pak war in 1965, RBI has decided to issue coins of?
a. 1 Rupee
b. 2 Rupees
c. 5 Rupees
d. 10 Rupees
4. Which Indian state government has won the Skoch Order-of-Merit National award for implementing e-governance, IT?
d. Tamil Nadu
5. ONGC has bought stakes in in ________ second-largest oil field Vankor from.
6. World’s shortest man Chandra Bahadur Dangi was height of?
a. 21.5 inches
b. 22.5 inches
c. 25.5 inches
d. 28.5 inches
7. What happens to a person who receives wrong type of blood?
a. all the arteries constrict
b. all the arteries dilate
c. the RBCs agglutinate
d. the spleen and lymph nodes deteriorate
8. Curie temperature is the temperature at which ——–.
a. matter becomes radioactive
b. a metal loses magnetic properties
c. a metal loses conductivity
d. transmutation of metal occurs
9. What type of forests are ‘Sunderbans’?
a. Tidal forests
b. Monsoon forests
c. Tropical Evergreen forests
d. Temperate Evergreen forests
10. Mohenjodaro is situated in _____________.
a. Sindh province in Pakistan
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: