General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Indian sportsperson, Vikas Krishnan, has bagged a silver medal in the Asian Championship held in Bangkok. He is associated with which of the following sports?
2. Who has won 2015 Italian Grand Prix of Formula One?
a. Felipe Massa
b. Sebastian Vettel
c. Nico Rosberg
d. Lewis Hamilton
3. Which great personality’s e-version of 100 volumes of collected works was launched Union government recently?
a. Subhash Chandra Bose
b. M K Gandhi
c. Swami Vivekananda
d. Vinoba Bhave
4. J Manjula has been recently appointed as Director General of ________.
5. The sixth Indo-Maldives joint military exercise has commenced at?
6. To promote organic farming in the state, which Indian state has organised a three day organic fair and food festival?
a. Uttar Pradesh
d. Himachal Pradesh
7. The material used in the manufacture of lead pencil is _________.
8. Who discovered cement?
b. Albertus Magnus
c. Joseph Aspdin
9. The first non stop air-conditioned ‘DURONTO’ train was flagged off between:
a. Sealdah – New Delhi
b. Mumbai – Howrah
c. Bangalore – Howrah
d. Chennai – New Delhi
10. The deepest trench in Pacific Ocean is ____________.
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: