General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Who won the final of 200m in World Athletics Championship?
A. Justin Gatlin
B. Usain Bolt
C. Anaso Jobodwana
D. Trayvon Bromell
2. Who is appointed as MD of Gillette India?
A. Al Rajwani
B. Narendra P Sarda
C. A K Gupta
D. B S Mehta
3. Tennis Player Sania Mirza has been recently conferred with __________.
A. Dhyan Chand Award
B. Arjuna Award
C. Eklavya Award
D. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
4. To enable its customers to operate their bank accounts, a mobile application called Indpay was launched by?
A. Bank of India
B. Indian Bank
D. Indian Overseas bank
5. For online release of new LPG connections, Union government started a scheme named as ______.
6. Tenzing Norgay National Adventure award 2014-15 was conferred to _______.
A. Anand Swaroop
B. Jot Singh
C. Jagat Singh
D. Rajendra Singh Jalal
7. Among the following cities, which one is at the highest altitude above mean sea level?
8. Tarim Basin is located in __________.
9. Nephrolithiasis is a disease related to which system of the human body?
A. Urinary system
B. Circulatory system
C. Respiratory system
D. Nervous system
10. When was the first train steamed off in India?
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: