General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Which state in India is declared as first ever ‘Digital state’?
2. Indian sportsperson Abhishek Verma is associated with which of the following sports?
3. Which Indian monument has become first monument in the world to have twitter account?
A. Lal kila
B. Taj Mahal
C. Gol Gumbaz
D. Golden Temple
4. Who is appointed as head of Public Enterprises Selection Board?
A. Ajit Seth
B. Atul chaturvedi
C. R Gopalan
D. Rajiv Rai
5. India has signed a MoU to tackle the fake currency with which of the neighbouring countries?
D. Sri lanka
6. Who has won the Badminton World Championship 2015?
A. Saina Nehwal
B. Jwala Gutta
C. Lindaweni Fanetri
D. Carolina Martin
7. Who organised the ‘All India Forward Bloc’ within Indian National Congress in 1939?
A. Acharya Narendra Dev
C. Subhash Chandra Bose
D. Ram Manohar Lohia
8. Which Indian state has the largest forest cover?
B. Arunachal pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
9. Which of these states has the largest Rubber production in India?
A. Tamil Nadu
C. Andhra Pradesh
10. Tree of liberty was planted at Srirangapatna by ________.
A. Haider Ali
B. Ali Adil shah
C. Tipu Sultan
D. Bajirao Peshwa
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: