General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited , a state owned aerospace and defense company is located at ________.
2. Peenya industrial Association (PIA) held National vendor development programme at _______.
3. Former veteran Indian sportsperson, Shashi Bala, recently passed away. She was associated with which sport?
4. According to IBPF report, which Indian state has topped in IPR filling in 2013-14?
B. Tamil Nadu
5. Which of the following company is not part of a joint venture known as SBG Cleantech limited?
A. Softbank Corp
B. Bharti Enterprise Limited
C. Gujarat Energy Transmission corporation
D. Foxconn technology
6. India ranked _______ in the Global peace Index created by an Australia based research firm.
7. The Kirti stambha (Tower of Victory) at Chittor was built by?
A. Rana Pratap
B. Rana Kumbha
C. Rana Sanga
D. Bappa Raval
8. Who was the first Ramon Magsaysay award winner in India?
B. Jayaprakash Narayan
C. Dr. Verghese Kurien
D. Acharya Vinoba Bhave
9. Which two countries are linked by Khyber pass?
A. India & Pakistan
B. India & Afghanistan
C. Afghanistan & Pakistan
D. Afghanistan & Tajikistan
10. Energy is continuously created in the Sun due to _______.
A. nuclear fusion
B. nuclear fission
D. nuclear transfusion
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: