General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Who is appointed as the new coach of India A team and India U 19 team?
A. Sourav Ganguly
B. Rahul Dravid
C. Anil Kumble
D. Sachin Tendulkar
2. Who is reappointed as new MD & CEO of Yes Bank?
A. Radha Singh
B. Ajay Vohra
C. Rana Kapoor
3. Who bagged the French Open 2015 male title?
A. Stan Wawrinka
B. Novak Djokovic
C. Andy Murray
D. Rafael Nadal
4. Who is appointed as a non executive chairman of Infosys ltd?
A. Vishal Sikka
B. Pravin Rao
C. K.V. Kamath
D. R. Seshasayee
5.Indian female athlete Tintu Luka bagged gold medal in 21st Asian athletics championship. This competition was held in which country?
6. India’s first Tier-I oil spill response center is located at?
7. The longest river of Peninsular India is ________.
8. In which state, the folk painting Madhubani is popular?
C. West Bengal
9. Who is known as the Lady with the lamp?
A. Sarojini Naidu
B. Mother Teresa
C. Joan of Arc
D. Florence Nightingale
10. Speed of sound is greatest in ________.
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: