General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Find the odd one out:
A. EXIM bank – Financial assistance to exporters and importers
B. IDBI – Financial assistance to large industries
C. SIDBI – Financial assistance to small industries
D. FCI – Financial assistance to food grain merchants
2. If a bacterium cell divides in every 20 minutes, how many bacteria will be formed in two hours?
A. 4 B. 16 C. 8 D. 64
3. For which one of the following are honey bees used?
A. Sericulture B. Apiculture C. Horticulture D. Pisciculture
4. Which Governor general is associated with the Doctrine of lapse?
A. Lord Rippon
B. Lord Dalhousie
C. Lord Bentick
D. Lord Curzon
5. Which of the following leader is not associated with Swaraj party?
A. Motilal Nehru
B. Lokmanya Tilak
C. Chittaranjan das
D. Narsinha Kelkar
6. The World’s first International Yoga day is celebrated on?
A. 21st June
B. 01st June
C. 21st July
D. 14th June
7. The Buddha of Bamiyan are located in —————–.
8. Abraj Kudai, the world’s biggest hotel set to open in which country in 2017?
B. Saudi Arabia
9. Recently, who was appointed as the Central Vigilance Commissioner?
A. KV Choudhary
B. NS Rau
C. Vijay Sharma
D. Pradeep Kumar
10. G7 Summit 2015 was held in which country?
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: