General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. The noble gas used for the treatment of cancer is————–
2. Which of the following instrument is used to measure atmospheric pressure?
3. The civil services in India were established by————
B. Lord Elgin
C. Lord Cornwallis
D. Lord Rippon
4. Who is known as the “Father of Modern India”?
A. Swami Dayanand Saraswati
B. Ishwarchand Vidyasagar
C. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
D. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule
5. Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Award 2015 was given to—————–.
A. Shahrukh Khan
B. Amir Khan
C. Saif Ali Khan
D. Anil Kapoor
6. Which of the following country has become the newest state party to International Criminal COurt?
C. East Timor
7. Which city was named as “Global Earth Hour Capital 2015”?
A. Thane, India
B. Balikpapan, Indonesia
C. Seoul, South Korea
D. Beijing, China
8. Which country tops the World Happiness index produced by Sustainable Development Solutions Network?
9. Which is the first state government in India to launch JeevenDhara – India’s first mother’s milk bank?
D. Andhra Pradesh
10. Recently, India has successfully test-fired Agni – III missile, Agni – III is a—–
A. Surface to surface missile
B. Anti tank missile
C. Surface to air
D. Air to surface missile