The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, FSSAI, New Delhi has welcomed applications for the recruitment to the posts of Food Analyst. FSSAI is seeking energetic, skilled and motivated candidates who are seeing for challenging career opportunities in the Food Regulatory System and wanted to work in the food industry.
The qualified candidates can apply online through the FSSAI’s official website on or before 11 November 2019. The closing date to apply for the exam is 11 November 2019. There is a total of 6post of Food Analyst as per Food Safety and Standards Authority of India i.e. FSSAI.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The Application process started on||17th October 2019|
|The Application process ends on||11th November 2019|
- The candidates need to be M.Sc. with Chemistry/Biochemistry /Microbiology /Dairy Chemistry/Food Technology, Food, and Nutrition OR B.Tech. with Dairy/Oil or degree in Veterinary Sciences from any recognized university or is an accomplice of the Institution of Chemists (India) by in the section of Food Analysts led by the Institution of Chemists or
- Any other equal qualification recognized by the Central government
- Should also have not less than 03 years’ experience in the analysis of food, and need to be declared qualified as a Food Analyst by a board elected and notified by the Authority. GATE or Council of Scientific and Industrial Research or Indian Council of Agricultural Research National Eligibility Test in the appropriate subjects.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website of FSSAI, https://www.fssai.gov.in/ .
- The eligible candidates can apply through online mode to the FSSAI’s official website on or before 11 November 2019.
- The Candidates required to register their application by filling the basic information in the online application form.
It is a wonderful opportunity for a candidate who attempts the bestowed food industry as their line of career. For more information, keep yourself updated through our page.