Food Corporation of India (FCI) dealing with the supply chain management of Food grains has opened up the requirement of 2 sports personnel for the position of Assistant Grade-III. Applications are accepted offline only, and the last date for submission is 16th December 2019 for all other states except J&K and NE. Applications from these states only shall be accepted till 23rd December 2019.
Details of Vacancy, Payscale and required eligibility criteria:
- 1 position to be filled requires Male, from the Sports Discipline of Cricket
- 1 position to be filled requires Male, from the Sports Discipline of Football
Pay Scale: Rs 28200 – 79200
Age Limit Criteria: Candidates between 18-27 years of age as on 1st August 2019 with 5 years relaxation beyond 27 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years relaxation beyond 27 years for OBC candidates.
Required Education Qualification: Graduate in any field having knowledge of computer usage. Relaxation, if the need arises, shall be provided for qualification to exceptionally excellent sports persons applying for the referred post.
Other Pre-requisites: The applicant should have, in the previous year to the current ongoing year, represented any one or more of the below:
- A University in the Tournament conducted by the Inter-University Sports board
- A University team in the National and World Universiade International competition
- A State or National competition
- The country in International competition
Step wise process of application
- Download the application form from http://fci.gov.in/archivepressrelease.php and fill the required particulars.
- Document copies required with self-attestation include age proof, qualification certificate, sport achievement certificates, caste certificate, etc.
- All the above documents along with the signed application form to be sealed in an envelope with the subject line: Application for the post of Assistant Grade-lll (General) under sports quota-Discipline (Cricket/Football)
- The envelope to be mailed via ordinary/speed/registered post to the following address:
Stay updated with other applicants on our group, FCI Manager Admit Card 2019, Exam Date – PaGaLGuY.
The Secretary (Zonal Sports promotion Committee),
Food Corporation of India, Zonal Office (West), FCI New Building,
Rajendra Nagar, Dattapada Road, Borivali (E), Mumbai-66.
- Applications received at the above-mentioned address by 16th December 2019 for rest of India and 23rd December 2019 for J&K and NE applicants shall only be considered. Applications beyond the above-mentioned dates shall not be accepted.