The recruitment notification for probationary officer has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Eligible candidates can apply for this post through the official website, https://www.ibps.in/ . Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the same.
The entire registration process is through online mode. The application process already been started and will end on 14th August 2019. The main exam is on 30th November 2019 and will be attended by those candidates who will qualify for the prelim’s exam.
Documents to be uploaded are:
- Photograph of the applicant of size 20 kb to 50 kb and in .jpg file.
- Signature of the applicant of 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpg file.
- Thumb impression of the applicant of 10 kb – 20 kb in .jpg file.
- Scanned copy of the declaration as per the format.
The exam will be consisting of three sections of total 100 marks. Total time of the exam will be 1 hour.
Section-wise mark distribution:
- English language: 30 questions will be asked of 30 marks.
- Quantitative aptitude: 35 marks, and 35 questions will be asked
- Reasoning ability: 35 marks, and 35 questions will be asked
Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.