The ESSO-National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS) has welcomed applications for the 05 posts of Scientific Assistant Grade A. The qualified candidates can apply to the post through the designated format within 30 days from the date of issuing of this advertisement in the Employment News, i.e. on 11 November 2019.
The Candidates with particular educational qualification can apply for ESSO-National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS) mentioned in the Job Notification.
The Closing Date of Applications shall be within 30 days from the date of issuing of this advertisement in the Employment News i.e.11 November 2019.
The candidate shall not be exceeding 28 Years of age.
- The basic qualification must be that candidates shall have to be graduate in Geology/Three (03) years Diploma in Electrical Engineering after 10+2 (with 60% marks). Aside from this, knowledge of Computer Applications from a Government approved Institution is also required for the post.
- Bachelor in Computer Science/Bachelor of Computer Applications (with 60% marks) from a recognized Board or University.
For details of the educational qualification of the posts, candidates can visit on the official website.
The pay scale shall be Level 6 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix of Rs. 35,400-1,12,400.
How to apply-
- Go to website www.ncess.gov.in.
- Once the window opens click on Notification
- Select Recruitment of Scientific Assistant Grade-A against Advt No NCESS/P&GA/08/2019 and read it thoroughly
- The applicant shall download the application form from the NCESS website and submit along with a passport size photograph, self-attested certificates, and mark sheets
- Also, note that the applications without photograph and proof of the age and qualification are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Applications received through e-mail or received after the due date will be rejected.
- Candidates must submit the details of currently working in any other organization should submit the proof of their current employment.
- The Applications should be sent to the Senior Manager, National Centre for Earth Science Studies, PB No.7250, Akkudlam, Tnitrudvanantnapudram 695011 so as to reach on or before the deadline.