The final result for the Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) 2019 exam has been declared by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). Candidates can check the ESIC IMO 2019 result through the official website, www.esic.nic.in .
The computer-based test for ESIC IMO was held on 26th December 2018. The result for the written test was out in February and candidates qualified were able to appear in the interview round.
Steps to download ESIC IMO 2019 Result:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Recruitment” link.
- Click on the region or state you have appeared from.
- Check and download the PDF file.
- Candidates can take a print of the result file for future use.
After the result declaration, document verification for the selected candidates will take place. The final merit list will be declared later on. Total of 776 candidates will be filled through this recruitment drive. The selected candidates will get Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500 per month. Stay tuned to our page for more updates and information.