The Employee State Insurance Corporation in Bengaluru has notified about the vacancies in the post of Tutor and has invited applications for the post. The candidates who are interested and willing to apply for the post of Tutor can do son in the official website if the Employee State Insurance Corporation from November 15, 2019.
The registration process will be closed on November 21, 2019 so the candidates has to apply online on or before the last date. The candidates will be selected on the basis of Walk in Interview on November 25, 2019
The important dates which should be made note of by the candidates are as follows
|Starting date for the application process||November 15, 2019.|
|Last date for the submission of application||November 21, 2019|
|Walk in Interview||November 25, 2019.|
The official website to get more details about ESIC Bengaluru is https://www.esic.nic.in/ .
The eligibility criteria which the candidates must fulfill in order to apply for the post of Tutor are as follows:
- The candidates should have done a post graduate course in Nursing in order to be considered eligible.
- The candidates who have done post graduate degree can also apply.
- The candidates should have minimum of 1-year experience in the field of nursing.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have teaching experience in the field of nursing rather than working experience in the field of nursing.
- The candidates who have degree in any discipline of nursing such as Medical Surgical Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, OBG nursing and Mental health nursing are considered eligible for the post of tutor.
- The candidates should not be more than 35 years to be eligible.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Walk-In interview conducted on November 25, 2019.
Also read, ESIC Hospital Kolhapur Recruitment 2019.