EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) has released the result of the exam of SSA (Social Security Assistant) on 21st October 2019. A region-wise merit list has been prepared. All the candidates who appeared for the exam of the EPFO SSA exam can download the phase I result on the official website.
A total of 22229 candidates have cleared the phase I exam of EPFO SSA. All the qualified candidates have to appear for the Phase II main exam of EPFO SSA. The Phase II exam is scheduled to be held on 14th November 2019. There will be 153 questions of 230 marks in the main exam, and there will be a negative marking of 1/4th for the wrong answer. The selection for the EPFO SSA exam will be based on the marks of Phase II main exam.
EPFO has invited applications for filling up the vacancies of about 2189 for the post of SSA. The admit card for the Phase I exam was released on 9th August 2019. The Phase I prelims exam of EPFO SSA was held on 31st August 2019.
How to download the result:
- Visit the official website www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Go the miscellaneous tab on the home page and click on the recruitment tab given.
- Click on the list of candidates short-listed for the phase II exam for the recruitment of EPFO SSA.
- Press Ctrl + F on the keyboard.
- Search the name/registration number/roll number.
- Download the EPFO SSA prelims 2019 result. The result will be in PDF format.
- Take a print out of the EPFO SSA 2019 prelims result for future use.
The candidates can check the cut-off marks for the EPFO SSA Prelims 2019 on the official website. The organization has announced the cut-off marks region-wise and category wise also.