Engineers India Limited (EIL), set up in 1965, is an undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was to give designing and related specialized facility for oil refineries and other mechanical tasks. EIL has its head office at Bhikaji Camp Place, New Delhi.
EIL additionally has a R&D complex at Gurgaon, a branch office at Mumbai, regional offices at Kolkata, Chennai, Vadodara, and investigation offices at all significant equipment producing locations in India, abroad offices in London (England), Italy, China, Abu Dhabi and Malaysia. EIL has two fully owned subsidiaries, EIL Asia Pacific in Malaysia, and Certification Engineers International Ltd, to attempt Independent Certification, and Third-Party Inspection assignments.
Engineers India Limited, a Navratna PSU and an Engineering Consultancy Company has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Piping Stress Engineer (Mechanical) on fixed term basis. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 29.03.2019
Last date for receipt of online application: 16.04.2019 till 23.59 hrs
Cut-off date for determining eligibility: 31.03.2019
|Position Code||Discipline||Position||Tentative Vacancy|
|18-19/06/A||Piping Stress Engineer(Mechanical)||Executive Gr.-I||15|
Break-up of Vacancies
|Position||No. of Vacancies||Breakup of Vacancies|
|Executive Gr-I||15||UR –8
SC – 2
ST – 1
|Executive Gr.-II||15||UR – 8
SC – 2
ST – 1
How to Apply for EIL Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph.
- Scanned signature in digital format
- Relevant documents such as Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], Experience Certificate and Disability Certificate.
|Position Code||Position||Upper Age||Minimum Educational Qualification||Minimum Post Qualification Experience||Post Qualification Experience|
|18- 19/06/ A||Executive Gr.-I||37||BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical discipline with minimum 60% marks or CGPA/ CPI as mentioned below||4 Yrs.||Having experience in stress analysis of critical piping systems in refinery or Petrochemicals or power plant as per codes, standards, practices etc. Thorough knowledge and handson experience in carrying out static, dynamic, slug flow, seismic and wind analysis of piping systems having a high temperature and larger pipe sizes using CAESAR-II, selection of pipe supports, design of special pipe supports, preparation of stress analysis reports etc.|
|Executive Gr.-II||41||8 Yrs.|
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Interview (preferably at Delhi)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 24 years
Cut Off Date: 01.01.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
|Designation||#Consolidates Monthly Emoluments in Rupees|
|X Category Cities||Y Category Cities||Z Category Cities|
For Other Engineering Job Notification Please Check, below Link
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ongc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-4014-vacancies
- NTC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ntc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-109-vacancies
- BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bmrcl-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-25-vacancies
- MSPCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mspcl-recruitment-2019-online-application-form-for-285-vacancies
- MSCWB Junior Engineer (JE)Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mscwb-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-150-junior-engineer-post
- BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bsnl-jto-recruitment-2019-exam-apply-online-application-form