The Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab has announced notifications for Training Head and State Level Co-ordinator Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 04 October 2019.
The official link to apply is http://www.pbdwss.gov.in .
- Minimum Age: 35 years
- Maximum Age: 62 years
Education Qualification required:
- Must be an MBA in HR with at least scoring 55% marks from any recognized University/Institute
- Should be having a basic understanding of supporting training /learning.
- Should have a Post Graduate degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism/Public Relations/Psychology/Social Work OR similar field with minimum 50% marks.
- Should also know about digital media marketing & integrated communications and the ability to manage social media marketing interventions.
- To head the IEC team at the State level
- To create and update the Communication Strategy (i.e. Strategic Communication and Social Behaviour Change Communication) as per the project requirement (in consultation with the World Bank).
- To maintain all aspects of communication that include digital media, print media, messages and notifications at various levels (village, district, and state).
- To improve short term and long-term plans and budgets for all IEC activities.
- To secure useful measurement of the impact of all IEC activities in the pre-designed frameworks.
- To strengthen monitoring and evaluation indicators for periodic assessment of the performance of IEC activities.
The candidate selected shall review and report to the IEC State level Coordinator shall report directly to the HOD and Secretary of the department
Rs 1.25-1.50Lakh per month Negotiable based on qualification, expertise & skills)