A notification has been issued for the post of Technical consultant and other by the Department of Women and Child Development, Bengaluru. Interested people can apply for the post in the format asked for through the official website, http://dwcd.kar.nic.in:8080/HomePage.jsp .
The last date to apply for the post is 30th July 2019.
Vacancy Details for DWCD 2019, Bengaluru:
|Name of the Post||Department||Number of Vacancy|
|Technical Consultant||Planning, Management and Evaluation||1|
|Technical Consultant||Health and Nutrition||1|
|Technical Consultant||Finance Management||1|
|Technical Consultant||Capacity building and BCC||1|
- Technical Consultant in Planning, Management and Evaluation: Postgraduate OR Diploma in Management OR B.E./B.Tech. Degree in IT/CS with a minimum of 55% of marks.
- Technical Consultant in Health and Nutrition: Post Graduate Degree in Nutrition and other respective subjects with minimum 55% of marks.
- Technical Consultant in Finance Management: CA/CS/CMA/CWA or MBA in Finance from any recognized university or institute with minimum 55% of marks.
- Technical Consultant in Capacity building and BCC: Post Graduate Degree in Social Science/Health Communication/Mass Communication and other respective subjects with minimum 55% of marks.
- Technical Consultant in Procurement: Post Graduate Degree in Supply Chain Management.
- Accountant: PG Degree in Commerce/Accounting/CWA-Inter/CA-Inter with at least 55% marks.
- Project Associate: Graduate Degree in Computer Science OR Information Technology from any recognized University/Institute.
Age of the candidates should not be more than 65 years. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and can submit their application form in the prescribed format to “Director, Department of Women and Child Development, Second Floor, M.S. Building, Dr B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001” before the deadline. Candidates can also email the application through email@example.com.