DSSSB (The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) has released the admit card for DASS II 2019 for various posts. The exam of DASS tier I was conducted on 16th to 19th of July 2019 and 22nd to 26th of July 2019. Now the Board has released the admit card for the offline exam. The admit card was released on August 12th, 2019. The admit card can be downloaded on the official website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
The following are the posts and the admit card for them has been released:
|Post name||Postcode||Exam date|
|Medical Social Worker||18/14||18th August 2019|
|Technical Assistant (Hindi)||200/2014||18th August 2019|
|Private Secretary||52/15||18th August 2019|
|Swimming Life Guard||205/2014||18th August 2019|
|Assistant Planner||94/14||18th August 2019|
|Fitter Electrical 2nd class/Electrical Driver 2nd class, Electric Mistry, Motorman, Switchboard Operator/Pump Driver||94/14||18th August 2019|
The candidates can download the admit card of DASS II 2019 by following the general instructions given below.
- Visit the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- Enter the application number, date of birth, security code on the required places.
- Press the submit button on the screen.
- The admit card will be downloaded. The admit card will be in PDF format. (PDF viewer or Adobe acrobat should be available)
- Download and take a print out of the admit card of DASS II exam for future reference.
The candidates are advised to use the browser as Mozilla or chrome of IE 7.
The candidates are asked to unblock the browser’s popup is blocked. To know the application number click on the button of know your application number and enter the registration details. The application number will appear on the screen.
If the application number is not displayed then the candidate is not eligible to download the admit card of DASS II exam.