An aspirant is usually expected to send the below mentioned documents to the institute.
- Application form
- Proof of payment
- Passport sized photographs. (Paste one photograph in the application form). Enclose second photograph in a separate envelope
- Self-attested photocopy of 10th class certificate / mark sheet for verification of date of birth
- Self-attested photocopy of the mark sheet of the final year of your qualifying degree
- Since the year of graduation, supply all employment particulars. Clearly explain gaps, if any
- Attach a separate sheet describing your professional experience in terms of (a) carious tasks of decision making in which you have been involved, (b) innovations brought about by you, (c) specific research of R&D work and (d) consultancy work
- Attach a 250-word statement of purpose describing what you propose to achieve by doing this programme and for what ultimate goal
- Self-attested photocopy of CAT / GMAT score card
- Details of awards like merit scholarships, gold medal, NSTS, NTS etc. received by you
- Additional documents, as per your judgment.
In case you do not have the application form with you, then just send all other required documents, mentioning the application number. The Admissions Office will trace your application and attach the same with other documents sent by you.
If you have missed any important document while sending the hard copy to the institute, you may send the missing documents, mentioning the application number. The last date for receiving of hard copy in the institute is 4th March 2019.
The address for sending the hard copy is mentioned below.
Dean, Admissions Office
Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan – 333 031
For further assistance, you may call (01596)- 242205, 255294, 294330 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , keeping email@example.com in the loop