The Delhi International Arbitration Centre (DAC) has invited applications for the post of Personal Assistants/Stenographers.
The details of these vacancies are as follows :
Total number of vacancies : 03
Required qualifications :
The candidate has to be retired from government department and having sufficient amount of experience as ‘Stenographer’
Age criteria : Candidates at most should be 65 years of their age.
Pay scale : 35000/- per month.
Mode of selection : Candidates are to be selected on the basis of personal interview.
Last date of application : 15th July, 2015
How to apply: Interested candidates should submit their application directly or through post addressed to the following address,
The Addl. Co-ordinator,
Delhi International Arbitration Centre,
3rd Floor, Medical Unit Building, Delhi High Court Campus,
New Delhi_ 110503
The application should contain the following necessary information,
* Name of the candidate
* Father’s name
* Correspondence address (both present & permanent)
* Telephone number and e-mail address.
* Date of Birth along (with necessary birth proof).
* Age as on July 31, 2015.
* Educational & technical qualifications (with necessary proof).
* Work experience (with requisite documents and details of prior employment).
* Two self-attested recent passport size photographs.
* Self-attested photocopies of all the aforesaid document
Important Note : The vacancies for these posts will be filled purely on CONTRACTUAL basis. Initially, the contract will be of ONE YEAR duration & it can be terminated at any point of time without any notice.
For further detailed information please refer to the original notification given in the following link: