The District Disaster Management Authority has made announcement regarding the vacancies for the post of Assistant Consultant and Junior Engineer. The candidates who are willing and eligible to apply can apply from the official website of the District Disaster Management Authority. The candidates can start to apply online from November 13, 2019. The last date to submit the online application is on November 28, 2019 until 4 pm. The applications which are received after the said date and time will not be considered and will be rejected.
The important dates which the candidates must make note of are as follows:
|Starting Date to submit online application||November 13, 2019.|
|Last date to submit online application||November 28, 2019.|
The official website of DDMA to get more details about the recruitment is https://www.ddmauttarkashi.in/ .
The candidates should possess some eligibility criteria in order to apply for the post of Assistant Consultant and Junior Engineer. The candidates who wants to apply for the post of assistant Consultant should have the following qualifications:
- The candidates should have completed their under graduate degree from any recognized college or university with a minimum of 50 % marks.
- The candidates should have relevant work experience in the field of Disaster management or emergency response.
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Junior engineer should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidates should have an under graduate degree in Civil engineering and a work experience of 3 years in the same field.
- The candidates should have a diploma in the field of Civil Engineering and a work experience of 5 years or more.
Some common eligibility criteria for both the posts are as follows:
- The candidates should be well versed in the language of Hindi.
- The candidates should have the basic knowledge about computers