This quiz consists of questions from past
SNAP actual papers. Leave your answers/ responses in the comments section below
and soon we’ll let you know the correct answers!
Directions (Qs. 1 to 6): Questions are based on the following graph
Spending by advertisers and viewers
Total for all five years Rs.100 crores
1. If in year 3 out of money spent by the advertisers and viewers 12% had
been spent on contingent expenses, what was the amount spent on contingent
expenses (in Rs. Crore)?
(a) 2.4 (b) 2.1 (c) 25 (d) 2.6
2. The expenses of which year added to one fourth the expenses of another
year equal the expenses of each of two other years?
(a) 4 (b) 3 (c) 2 (d) 1
3. In how many years from Year 2 has the expenditure risen by the around
(a) 1 (b) 3 (c) 2 (d) Insufficient data
4. The difference in the expenditure between which two years equals the
difference between the expenditure in year 2 to year 1?
(a) year 5 and year 3
(b) year 4 and year 3
(c) both 1 and 2
(d) neither 1 and 2
5. If in Year 6 the expenses increase at the same rate as they did from
Year 3 to Year 5. What will be the expenditure in Year 6 (in Rs. Crore)?
(a) 28.2 (b) 24.2 (c) 25.2 (d) 23.2
6. If in year 4 out of the money spent by the advertisers and viewers, 10%
spent on disaster recovery expenses, what was the amount spent on disaster
(a) 2.2 (b) 2.6 (c) 2.3 (d) 2.4
Directions (Qs. 7 to 10): Follow the given Instructions:
Each item has a question followed by two statements
Mark (a), if the question can be answered with the help of statement A
Mark (b), if the question can be answered with the help of statement B
Mark (c), if the question can be answered with the help of both the
statements but not with the help of either statement itself,
Mark (d), if the question cannot be answered even with the help of both the
7. The average of three quotations for a particular item is Rs.120. Is the
highest quotation less than or equal to Rs.139?
A. The lowest quotation is Rs.90
B. One of the Quotation is Rs.125.
8. How many people, read both Economic Times and Financial Express?
A. Out of 300 readers, 200 read financial express, 220 read Economic times
and 50 read Indian Express.
B. Out of total 300 readers, 200 read financial express, 220 read Economic
times and 50 read neither.
9. A bus started from bus stop P, developed engine trouble and reached bus
stop Q, 40 minutes late. What is the distance between bus stops P and Q?
A. The engine trouble developed after traveling 40 kms from Bus stop P and
the speed reduced to 1/4th of the original speed.
B. The engine trouble developed after traveling 40 kms from Bus stop P in
two hours and the speed reduced 1/4th of the original speed.
10. What is the value of prime number X?
A. X + Y is a two-digit number greater than 50.
B. Y is a two-digit number.
To get fresh updates about MBA exams on your Facebook & Twitter
timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post
only exam specific links on these pages:
3(c) 4(c) 5(b) 6(a)
7(c) 8(b) 9(b)