CSIR- IHBT (Institute of Himalayan Bio-resource Technology) has invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Technician and Junior Secretarial Assistant. The interested candidates can apply for the position on or before 30th September 2019. Official website is http://csirhrdg.res.in/.
- Technician – 8.
- Junior Secretarial Assistant – 1.
- The candidates applying for the position should have completed SSC/10th class with Science subjects with 55% marks + ITI certificate in computer operator and programming assistant or state/national trade certificate or 2 years full-time knowledge as an apprentice training.
Junior secretarial assistant:
- The candidate should have qualified 10/+2 or its equivalent with accountancy as one of the subjects and proficiency in the computer as per the prescribed norms.
- As on date the skilled test norms on the computer is under- Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m, and English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. and time allowed is 10 minutes.
The candidate applying for the posts should be of 18 to 28 years of age.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates must apply for the post by sending the application in the prescribed format to the office of the
CSIR- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology,
Kangra (H.P) district – 1761061.
- General and OBC candidates must pay the fee of Rs.100/- and
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates, there is no payment of application fee.
- The candidates must pay the application fee through the crossed DD with a minimum validity of 3 months in favour of Director, CSIR- IHBT Palampur (H.P), and payable at SBI, HPAU, 3632 branches, Palampur.