The Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) is expected to release the first list for CSAB special round seat allotment 2019. The special round allotments for IITs, NITs and GFITs was expected today on 29th July 2019. Aspirants can check the CBAS official website to get the latest updates and further details regarding the results and allotments at https://csab.nic.in/
The registration process started on July 25th, 2019. It was vital for the aspirants to fill in the application forms and submit the payment for counselling, participation fee, and choice filling. Yesterday i.e 28th July 2019 was the last day to do so.
CSAB decided to conduct a special round of seat allotment 2019 post the final and seventh round of allotment of seats in the National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) and the Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs) concluded on July 18, 2019.
These special allotments are being done for the candidates who were competent for Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) as per the outcome of the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE-Main) this year.
|CSAB special round 1 Seat allotment result announcement 2019:||28th July 2019|
|Acceptance and surrender of the allotted seats.||July 29th 2019- July 30th, 2019|
|CSAB special round 2 seat allotment result 2019||August 1st, 2019|
|Report to institute (in-person)||August 2nd-5th August, 2019|
Given below are the simple steps to check the results for the CSAB special round allotment:
- Aspirants are required to visit the CBAS official website. https://csab.nic.in/ClosingRoundChoiceFilling/root/candidatelogin.aspx
- You will then need to click on the link that reads ‘CSAB special round allotment list 1’
- The link will direct you to the relevant page.
- You will be required to carefully enter your details like application number, password, etc.
- The list will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can take a print-out of it for future reference.
The aspirants who could successfully qualify the JEE Main will be allowed to partake in the CBAS Special Round Counselling 2019. The CSAB seat allotments will be done on the basis of the candidate’s ranking in the JEE Mains 2019. The counselling session for the CSAB 2019 will only be conducted online.