The result for CS foundation 2019 will get announced today by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). It will be released at 11 am. People appeared in the exam can now check their result through the official website, www.icsi.edu .
The result of CS foundation, along with the break marks, will be available on the official website. There won’t be any release of the physical score so; candidates must download their results from the official website.
Steps to check CS Foundation 2019 Result:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Result and e mark” link.
- Enter roll number as the credentials for the login.
- Check and download the result.
- You can take a print for further use.
The exam for CS foundation was conducted in February 2019. First and second rank holders are Kalyani Ashwin Pundlik and Yukti Jain. Janvi and Muskan Sahu were jointly the third toppers. Three hundred fifty-two candidates were placed in the top 25 ranks. For more info, stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com.