The National Testing Agency has released the Common Management Admission Test 2020 and the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 schedule. Candidates interested in applying for CMAT and GPAT 2020 can check the program through the official websites, http://www.aicte-cmat.in/ and http://www.aicte-gpat.in/ respectively.
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Registration process starts and ends on||1st to 30th November 2019|
|Date of Exam||24th January 2020|
|Admit card downloading||4th December 2019|
|Results declared on||3rd February 2020|
Eligibility criteria for CMAT 2020:
- Candidates must be graduate in any discipline.
- Candidates waiting for last year results can also apply.
Eligibility criteria for GPAT 2020:
- Candidates must be graduate in Pharmacy.
- Final year students can also apply.
- Tech in equivalents course is not eligible to apply.
Candidates must visit the official website to get timely updates. Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.