UPSC to conduct personality test/personal interview round from March 20, 2017 for Civil Services Mains 2016 qualified candidates.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the UPSC IAS Mains Result 2016 today on February 21, 2016. Candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers in the PDF have qualified for Personality Test for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services(Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’).
- UPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2016 PDF link here.
The personality test will take place at UPSC Dholpur house, New Delhi. The date and time of Personality Test will not be intimated to the qualified candidates individually.
- The date and time of Personality Test of candidates being called for UPSC Civil Services Interview 2017 will be displayed on the Commission’s Website.
- Candidates need to keep track of the official website of UPSC for more information.
- Candidates will not be able to change the date and time of the personality test decided by the commission.
- Candidates need to produce their original certificates and documents supporting claims made during the application procedure about age, educational qualification, community etc.
Earlier, on February 20, 2017, a fake UPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2016 PDF file was doing rounds of the social media, causing confusion for the candidates. PaGaLGuY reported about the same yesterday which mentioned that the personality tests will begin from March 13.