The Central Bank of India has summoned for online applications for the recruitment of officers in the specialist category in multiple streams on Wednesday, October 30, 2019. The Candidates enthusiastic and eligible for the post can apply online at, centralbankofindia.co.in on or before November 21, 2019.
The drive is being carried to fill around 74 vacancies, which involves –
- Information Technology Officer,
- Security Officer,
- Risk Manager,
- Financial Analyst/Credit Officer,
- CDO/Chief Data Scientist,
- Data Analyst,
- Analytics-Senior Manager,
- Data Engineer,
- Data Architect, and
- CA/Credit Officer.
The application fees for candidates belonging to open category are required to pay Rs 500 as an application fee, with an extension of Rs 50 as intimation charges.
The candidates under special category are excused from the payment of any application fee, nevertheless, applicants will require to pay an intimation charge of Rs 50 respectively.
How to apply?
- Go to the official website centralbankofindia.co.in
- Then select the option on the ‘Career with us,’ section appearing on the top of the main page.
- On the webpage, tick on the ‘New recruitment tab’.
- Then again on the link accessible to apply online for the recruitment of officers in the specialist category in multiple streams.
- Once anew page will emerge on the display screen.
- You need to click on the link available for enrollment of new users
- Give details of all the essential information, and then upload a copy of your photo simultaneously with your signatures and make payment.
- And then when your registration id is created, go behind.
- Put the Key of your credentials and log in.
- The application form will arrive on the display screen.
- Provide all the requisite information and upload all aiding documents.
- Then download the application form.
- Also, take its print out for future reference.